Pavers Installation in Morgan Hill & Silicon Valley
Exotic Gardens installs pavers in Morgan Hill and throughout Silicon Valley
These days, people look for home décor and aesthetic that catches the eye.
We want something that makes us stop and go, “Wow! That’s neat!”
When you’re in the need to spruce up your Morgan Hill home landscape, you’ll want to consider everything. And some important areas to remember are our high-traffic walkways, driveways, and patios.
Commonly, a lot of our walkways, driveways, and patios are made from poured and stamped concrete, and this solution made a lot of sense. It’s a long-lasting, durable, cheap way to build these necessary spaces that also provides a civilized aesthetic.
But if you want your home to look more than simply civilized, you may want to consider pavers. Pavers are a great, easy option that can add a touch of beauty and aesthetic to your Morgan Hill home. These are elegant and attractive interlocking or spaced slabs of stone that come in a variety of types, shapes, and colors.
- Natural Stone Pavers – Comes in hundreds of different types, with Flagstone and Fieldstone being the two most commonly used. A more natural and decorative type of paver, natural stone can be more costly and less durable based on natural elements. Usually not recommended for high-traffic areas.
- Brick Pavers – Offers an iconic and classic appeal that can be incorporated in many different ways. Made to be long-lasting, brick paving colors won’t fade over time.
- Concrete Pavers – Concrete pavers are a great for creating uniform joints for easy installation. Because of concrete’s durability, these kinds of pavers are great for heavy-traffic areas like walkways or driveways. Some concrete pavers come in a variety of textures and colors, though these are usually thinner slabs, and therefore less durable and long-lasting.
You can customize your own space however you want. There’s a style for you! Whether you’re into patterns and colors, mosaics, cobblestone, or a sand and stone aesthetic, your only limit is you!
- Paver driveways – With a driveway paved with paver slabs, you can show the world your own personal taste and style. Concrete and brick driveways add a nice touch to any home, and are incredibly lasting and durable.
- Paver patios – Your patio is where you can really shine in your design! Find the patterns and colors that work for your personal tastes to give your backyard that special something! A paver slab patio can turn your backyard into a regular space for hosting guests and family.
- Paver walkways – You’re not only limited to your existing walkways when it comes to pavers. You can create a paved walkway through your yard as well, to give your entryway or backyard that quaint feeling from the moment you set foot on your property.
Pavers are an excellent option to give your home beauty and character, and they are incredibly long lasting.
With a new aesthetic for your home, you can improve the chances of increasing your home’s worth for future buyers. In the meantime, you’ll be left with a beautiful new addition to your home that you can enjoy right away.
Contact us today to speak with a paving contractor and find out how easy it is to have a beautiful home!